Format of the simplex table
|Top Previous Next|
When working in the table mode of the simplex method, the result of solution is a report that includes a detailed solution process as a sequence of simplex tables like below:
To the each iteration of the simplex method corresponds the following information:
1) Number of "Solution Phase" and the current iteration.
2) The simplex table itself. Simplex table consists of the following components.
3) A variable to be made basic - determined by the maximum coefficient of row Obj.
4) The ratios of right-hand sides of constraints (RHS) to elements of the column corresponding to the variable to be made basic.
5) A variable that must leave the base - is determined by the minimum ratio of paragraph 4.